Thursday, October 18, 2012

OCTOBER IS THE BEST MONTH EVER

Sooo this happened yesterday:



THE MATHU ANDERSEN!!!!


THE MATHU ANDERSEN!!!!  from the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Premiere Party at The Abbey in West Hollywood.  I was so intimidated to approach him all night because he was mobbed by EVERYONE but we ended up standing near him during the queens' performances.  My boyfriend pushed me to ask him for a picture so I did and we ended up having a conversation!  I CONVERSED WITH ONE OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS IN LIFE.  I was trembling shaking creying hyperventilating etc the entire time!!!!

and this just happened half an hour ago:

I have so many pictures to upload and got lots of good pictures of so many queens from the premiere party but I am seriously just like.......I can't even.  I have no words!!!!!!!!! 



1 comment: